The perfect location to do business
Croft Mill apartments are a popular choice for business people working in the Pennine region. Our unique combination of the flexibility of self-catering, serviced apartment style comfort and a level of privacy not found in a hotel means working away from home is no longer living out of a suitcase and being tied to someone else's time-table.
From £59 nightly**
As part of our continued service during your stay we will be providing the following weekly:
Free town centre secure parking (applies to residence only we cannot accommodate visitor parking)
Access to private gentleman's club with snooker rooms
Free Wi-Fi (externally managed)
Wide Screen TV and DVD player
DVD Film Library (no charge)
Weekly tailored Housekeeping services including
- Full apartment clean
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and Turkish towelling change
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Organic toilet soap range
- Environmental friendly detergents
- Housekeeper assistance with in property washer/dryer
- Local Papers and magazines
- Flowers & Fruit bowl
- Onsite recycling and composting
- Weekly external laundry wash and dry service (25Ib wash allowance additional weight is chargeable)
- A number of Local Take Away food Services (delivered within 50 minutes)
- Over 20 Restaurants/Places to Eat within Walking Distance plus real ale pubs
- Fast train Links to Leeds/Manchester Airports
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- Local Gym (just 3 minutes' walk)
- Local Arthouse Cinema (just 2 minutes' walk)
- Local Music venue (just 2 minutes' walk)
- Locality is known for great running and cycling routes
Croft Mill is a Holder of Gold award for Green tourism in the accommodation category
Croft Mill not only offers superb comfort, it is also ideally placed for doing business in Halifax, Leeds or Manchester. Excellent public transport links can deliver you to Halifax in 10 minutes and the centre of Manchester or Leeds in only 30 minutes allowing you to get the most out of each day rather than spend it sitting in traffic. If you prefer to use your own car, private parking is provided for each apartment.
Perhaps what really sets Croft Mill apart as a base for business people is that alongside all the modern conveniences is some of the UK's most breath taking scenery, offering inspiration and relaxation in equal measure.
**Prices based on monthly stay where vat is reduced after first 28 days.
We're spolied for choice when it comes to eating out in Hebden Bridge. We have a wide range of fairtrade and organic establishments, as well upmarket restaurants and bistros, and more traditional Yorkshire fayre. Click here for our recommendations.
Enjoy a different approach to the traditional Bed and Breakfast - with a complimentary basket of fresh, local produce presented to you on your arrival. More information here...
Don't just take our word for it! Share the experiences of many of our previous guests here.